We know what it’s like to spend an enormous amount of money on consultants, just for their “training” to disappear along with them. That’s why we created Training & Action, a program that combines lean training with immediate action so that improvements take hold and stick. Training & Action is on-site learning and implementation that is next-level.
Continuous Improvement Coaching
We offer transformative and comprehensive multi-year engagements with organizations who want to start or revamp the Continuous Improvement System. In partnership, we will:
- Define your organization’s Vision, Mission, and governing Values.
- Define what winning looks like—and discover the strategy to get there.
- Determine whether your organization has the team on the field to execute on your goals—and address any gaps.
- Define your organization’s structure—and clarify your succession plan and related leadership development.
- Perform organizational and teamwork coaching and development, with focus on process improvement—people, tools, message, metrics, results, and course correction.
- Build and lead a comprehensive Continuous Improvement System that operates as a singular Business Operating System, using Lean Six Sigma as a strategic weapon to create a Lean Enterprise.
Our objective is to establish system of Continuous Improvement based on a set of non-negotiable principles that apply to all aspects of your company: your people and processes. We’ll teach the entire workforce how to work, lead, and interact holistically so your organization performs as a dynamic and agile system that yields remarkable results.
Are You Comfortable with Your Company Sitting Squarely in the Middle of the Pack?
“Okay” is a race to the bottom. When companies settle for okay, they start to compare themselves to other okay companies and they start to take comfort in their okay performance and their okay metrics. And slowly but surely, the distance between the excellent companies and the okay companies widens. And eventually, the okay companies are left competing on price and scrambling for the profit crumbs in the commodity basement of the industry.
Enter your information to download the E-book.