Continuous Improvement Training
We offer standard training in both Lean and Six Sigma, either stand-alone or part of a more comprehensive strategy of Continuous Improvement. We’ll help you determine your goals and select the best approach to produce the best results. While Lean and Six Sigma are often treated as though they are interchangeable, there are key differences in how they work and what they accomplish—alone or together:
- Lean’s focus is efficiency: identifying “waste” in every process and maximizing the value of your people. Our training emphasizes building your culture so that every team member is involved and feels valued. We cover Lean basics, Lean systems (comprehensive), and Lean leadership.
- Six Sigma’s focus is accuracy, with the ultimate goal of building a process that yields predictable outcomes. Our Six Sigma training is data-intensive and results in Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Green Belt, or Black Belt.
When Lean and Six Sigma methodologies are applied two together, you get very efficient processes that produce predictable results every time. It isn’t complicated, but timing is essential to the successful execution of these concepts. Our training will help you create an effective environment for a practice that leads to a competitive advantage that will very hard to overcome.
We offer training in multiple ways:
- Classroom training - onsite at your location
- Classroom training - at an offsite facility
- Virtual Training - using videoconferencing tools with your teams
- On-Demand Training - via our online training portal
The Effective Syndicate is accredited to provide certification for you and your teams via the Council for Six Sigma Certification.